Safe Chlor disinfection and Sanitising tablets suitable for multi-purpose disinfection applications, having a broad-spectrum bactericidal activity, eliminates dangerous pathogens in water, on vegetables, fruits, surfaces, and equipment.
Safe Chlor tablets are made using the ingredient called Nadcc – Sodium Dichloro Isocyanurate, organic chlorine releasing chemical.
Elemental chlorine products traditionally used are Bleaching Powder, Bleaching Solution ( Sodium Hypo Chlorite), Chlorine Gas – are inorganic chemicals having many disadvantage like – toxic effect, low stability, less shelf life. But safe Chlor tablets are new generation chlorine releasing chemical over comes all disadvantages over elemental chlorine products.
Yes, It is absolutely safe, have no negative health effect at recommended dosages for regular usages, if somebody having allergy to chlorine, they can avoid using. However, Safe Chlor brand and Crest Aquatech shall not take responsible for any health issues or any allergic reaction to any one for any application of Safe Chlor tablets.
Nadcc Sodium Dichloro Isocyanurate or Troclosene Sodium, the ingredient used in Safe Chlor tablets is certified and recommended by major Indian and International Infection/disease control organizations, World-leading NGOs, Medical Organisations, Worldwide Emergency relief AID agencies, Disaster relief organizations. All major states in India are using the ingredient made tablets for water purification.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 and has been approved/registered for drinking water treatment by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The World Health Organization (WHO).
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- BIS Bureau of Indian Standards : IS: 15773
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Department of Health UK
- Unicef, RedCross, Oxfam.,
As per WHO – World Health Organisation, CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and BIS Bureau of Indian Standards, it is recommended to have minimum residual chlorine of 0.2 mg/Ltr and maximum of 2 mg/ Ltr ( 0.2 ppm to 2 ppm) in drinking water.
No, At recommended dosages Safe Chlor tablets will not have any impact and no change in TDS or PH of water,
At recommended dosage, based on chlorine demand of the water,
Water Colour – Will improve clarity by reducing turbidity
Water Smell – It will reduce bad odour and make water fresh
Water Taste – No change in taste
Step 1 – Calculate volume of water to be treated
Step 2 – Choose right size of Safe Chlor tablets based on volume
- Add the required number of tablets directly in Water Tank / Sump
- Use water after 30 min
- If chlorine demand is more in water, increase / double dose.Safe Chlor Chlorine Test Kit / Chloroscope
- Water Purification
- Disinfection of Water in Tanks, Borewell, Wells
- Vegetables & Fruits Sanitizing
- Surface & Equipment Sanitation
- Bath Room & Toilet Sanitation
- Odor Elimination