Hotels and Restaurants
Importance of using right disinfectant
- Water supply to guest rooms toilets, bath rooms should be disinfected.
- Water used in kitchen, food preparation area, vegetable wash, vessel washing etc to be disinfected and it should be potable.
- Water used in health clubs, spas, swimming pools should be purified.
- All in one – Multi-purpose disinfectant for Water, Vegetables & Fruits, All Surface Sanitation, Equipment and Vessel sanitation, Odor Elimination.
- Ensures germ-free Safe potable water for Drinking, Bathing, Tooth brushing, floor mopping, washing cloth, and for all utilities.
- Avoids formation of Algae, Biofilm in water storage tanks & pipeline
- Reduces frequency of cleaning water tanks and sump.
- Removes bad odor in water, kitchen, toilets, serving tables
- Reduces slippery floors, tiles in bathrooms, kitchen sinks, toilets
- Reduces organic turbidity – Clean Water with more clarity
- Avoids recontamination of water for 24 – 48 Hours.
- Ensures sterilization of equipment and vessels.
- Usage of Safe Chlor tablets prevents Waterborne, Food-Borne diseases (Cholera, Typhoid, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Jaundice, Gastro and spread epidemics, etc.,